Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013

Spending the last weeks in Denmark

Time flies and it's almost time to say goodbye to beautiful Denmark. That's why I really tried to enjoy the last weeks to the fullest. 

Swimming in the sea

            
 Going out in Copenhagen


Bingo at Cheers

Trip to Skagen (the very top of Denmark where the two oceans collide)




Trip to Göteborg (Sweden)


Spending the evening in Tivoli



I really enjoyed going for a walk in the evenings and watching sunsets at the harbour.




 

At the graduation ceremony we got our transcript of records and were invited to dinner and a graduation party afterwards. That day was amazing!




 Despite all that, it was also time to say goodbye to some of my new friends. It's sad but it's also good to know that I now have friends all over Europe.




Erasmus was definitely one of the best experiences of my life. I will miss everything and everyone. But now it's time to go home and I'm looking forward to that too. :-)


~ Don't be sad because it's over. Smile because it happened. ~



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen