Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

As busy as a bee :-)

Many people think that Erasmus students are only partying their whole semester abroad. But that's not true. Some of us are actually very busy with university stuff.


Besides writing term products, doing research projects with Malaysian and Danish students and spending time in the teaching experience class, I was collecting data for my bachelor thesis.


Since I want to write about the impacts of anxiety on learning and the forms of pre-/ intervention in Denmark, I had to do some interviews with my lecturers. The interviews itself were very revealing - I think Danish teachers regard teaching in general and the relation between teachers and their students in a completely different way. Thus, I'm convinced that we should have a look at Denmark!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen