Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013

Spending the weekend in Austria

On the 8th of May I took the plane to Austria. I got the tickets as an Easter present from my parents - but the best thing was, that nobody except my parents knew that I would come. 
My dad picked me up from the airport. When we stopped at our house it felt completely normal and as if nothing had changed. 

What I liked best on that day were all the surprised and puzzled faces. The reactions were simply awesome: all of them were starring at me with their mouth wide open. ;-) It felt so good to see all of them again and to tell them about my experiences. 


In the course of the days I spent at home I realised how much support and love I get from my family and friends. 

I guess you really start to appreciate these things when you haven't seen them for a long time. <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen